wtorek, 15 lipca 2014

We've got two versions of Les Miserables: original and The Tours (and Broadway now). Both shows doesn't to much differ from one another, but eg Cosette has two different In My Life/A Heart Full of Love dresses...



Original
The first Cosette's dress. In 1985, Rebecca Caine sang In My Life on the Queen's Theatre stage. She worn dark pomegranate dress with white lace collar.
Generally, actress in this outfit looks so much innocently and girly, so I can say, that I prefer this dress than that from The Tours, but now, let's move to next costume...


The Tours (and Broadway)
Well, this dress is nice, but not as much like that first. I really don't like these puffy(?) sleeves. Style of this outfit is nice, but green color... Maybe if would by - I don't know - blue? But not light, only dark. And sleeves a little small. This costume isn't bad, but I really prefer the first.

Summing that short note, I don't understand, why costume in The Tours is different than in the original show. I remember, that Cosette's coat and hat also is different in original and in the next show.
When else I write something about coat and hat, but I will must say, that dark wig is to much nicer than blond. I also prefer Katie in dark hair, so...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz