czwartek, 27 marca 2014

...

Nie będę się rozpisywać bo pierwszych wpisów i tak przeważnie nikt nie czyta ;).
Blog jest/będzie swego rodzaju Tumblr'em, gdzie wpadnie wszystko co związane z POTO (zdjęcia, filmy etc.) i innymi musicalami, przede wszystkim wystawianymi na Broadwayu. Oprócz tego pojawi się parę recenzji oczywiście związanych z Phantomem (książki, filmy, ... ), spektaklami, aktorami teatralnymi.
Mam nadzieję, że blog przyciąganie chociaż kilku czytelników ;).
...........
I'll not write too much, cause' the first note on the blog almost no one reads ;).
Blog is/will be kind of "Tumblr", where you can will find everything connected with POTO (pictures, videos etc.) and other musicals, first of all plays on the Broadway. Besides this, on the blog will be some reviews of course connected with Phantom (books, movies, ... ), performances, theater actors.
I hope that blog will attract though a few readers ;).
P.S! I know, my English is not very good, but I hope that you'll not be too much angry for that ;).
I promise that I'll strive write correct English.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz