niedziela, 25 maja 2014

New costumes in the US Tour

Butterfly
No. No. No. NO.
Butterfly is my favorite costume on the Masquerade and creators shouldn't touched it! Where are this beautiful wings? Nice sleeves, but the sleeves aren't important in this costume. Shame. If they wanted make something in "ball style", they should do a longer dress and nothing else.

Well, a lot of people complains that this dress is awful. Yes, they' re right. 
The first dress (left side) was pretty. Very similar to Sierra's dress in Royal Albert Hall. She also hadn't the sleeves. And I really like Christine's mask. 
The new dress is...good? You know, I like this costume but I could more like it, if this dress would be longer. A real ball gown in traditional colors (pink, blue, red(?) etc.). And of course, they could leave the little stars in her dress. I get the impression that creators wanted make with this Masquerade some "ball for the upper classes". You know what I mean. 

No. This costume totally doesn't fit to this epoch. I can't imagine a young lady in XIX century in this...outfit. Miniskirt? Really? I lack of words. I like only the Meg's mask and that ornaments on her jacket.

1) Elissa's dress on the auction. Good idea, I like it. Shame that they don't read it:
"Lot 667: a Elissa's dress from the production of "Hannibal". This costume was worn by Christine Daae a understudy of this house's diva Carlotta Giudicelli."

2) Dressing-gown. You know, this costume hardly differs of the original, but when Katie Hall form the UK Tour worn this costume, it looked as this dressing-gown was to small for her, but for Julia Udine from the US Tour is to big! I don't understand this mystery...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz