czwartek, 15 maja 2014

I like that movie costume. We must remember, that Phantom was always elegant man. Shame that he hasn't hat. Phantom in the movie looked like hero of harlequin story, but this outfit is very good.
His vest is perfect.

I hate that. Hate, hate, hate. He isn't a Red Death! Orginal Red Death's costume was a symbol of Leroux's Masquerade, so I don't understand why they changed it? Where is that beautiful hat? Where are these perfect ornaments? Gerik looks like a matador. And his mask is awful. Sorely lacking here a skull mask.
Why he carry that saber? 

 Well,  this everything no make sense. From the beginning a song, we knows that, this man isn't  Piangi. Anyway, this mask is cheesy. He looks like a matador. Again. I prefer much more the original Don Juan costume. 

I still don't understand why they tried to make him a "hot and sexy". 
Ok, I accepted that Phantom wanted be a handsome, but without exaggeration!

Costumes always are a important things in a movies, so for me, these movie characters (like Phantom or Christine) are to much "perfect".
Phantom was a haughty and elegant man! 
I totally hate he's costume in movie, without that first.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz