środa, 14 maja 2014


I very like Carlotta's Hannibal dress in movie. It is in the same style as the original but it's different idea. Hat is awful, shawl on her arms is nice and I love these colors. Although I prefer original dress, but this gown worn by Minnie is beautiful and fits to the Hannibal opera.
Nice corset.


I wonder why Christine doesn't wear the same dress as Carlotta? She is the understudy for the role of Elissa, so why she isn't looks like Elissa? She worn Elisabeth's costume. And it's a small mistake. Hannibal's action happens long time ago, before the birth of Christ. Elisabeth worn this costume near the end of the XIX century. Maybe it was a independent solo aria. I don't know, but this movie costume should be worn only by Sisi. Christine should be dressed in a Elissa's dress.

The costumes on the rehearsal for Hannibal was perfect (well, I mean that they are in the same style), but Think of me dress totally doesn't fit to this opera.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz